Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My own creation

Last weekend we had an Iron Chef competition with my husbands family. Missy asked for the recipes. Really, the only one worth posting is the dessert Missy. The others had some flaws to work through. Our secret ingredient was pasta, so if you are daring enough to make a dessert out of pasta, here it is. (Of course I think this would be just as fabulous with Crepes)

Manicotti Shells
Kiwi
Strawberries
Mango
Nutella
Cream cheese
Condensed milk
Whip cream

Stuff the cooked manicotti with kiwi, strawberries and mangos. Top each tube with a layer of Nutella. Mix about 4 oz. cream cheese with 1/2 can condensed milk. Whip up your whip cream and then fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread on top of nutella. We also crushed pistachios and put them on top. I wish I had a picture. It was really good, and it won us our Iron Chef competition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеllo! I could haѵe sωoгn Ӏ've been to your blog before but after going through many of the posts I realized it'ѕ new to mе.
Nonethеless, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be booκ-mаrking іt аnd checking back rеgularly!



My web-site :: juicing recipes for cancer